Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pattern sale and a cute Jacket

Last week Hobby Lobby had all their McCalls patterns on sale for $.99. I did not really need any but when they are cheap, why not. these are the ones I bought.

Emily made out the best with a pattern for some new shirts and jackets. I've been wanting the vintage apron pattern for a while now and just could not bring myself to pay $15.00 for it.
I really liked the little jacket, so I made one for Emily the other night. Isn't she the cutest ever.








I'm not sure what happened with the placement of the button holes. I did not notice them until it was too late and they were already cut. Oh well, I am going to make her the long sleeved one next in red and maybe put in a satin lining. I know she will like that.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so precious! What a great photo!